Thursday, June 23, 2016

Sharon Brooks' Miso Lemon Salmon

Print Friendly and PDF

This recipe comes from cousin Sharon pictured above with her daughter, Mollie. She "poaches" her salmon in a toaster oven. It's really simple and no mess. You can add dill, parsley or furikake to this recipe. 

Ingredients:
1 salmon filet or salmon steak
2 T miso
Juice of 1 lemon
Salt and pepper, to taste

Mix the miso and lemon juice together.  I added a little olive oil to thin it down a bit. Place the salmon on a piece of foil. Add salt and pepper to the fish. Baste the salmon with the miso sauce. Heat the oven to 400 degrees.  Wrap up the salmon in the foil, sealing it completely, but like a little tent. Bake for 15-20 min. So yummy!

2 comments:

Lani said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your blog. I'm looking for your recipe for blueberry crumble bars that you've shared a few years ago. It was a BIG hit at our church's potluck. I've made it a few times however, I've recently lost the recipe and I can't find your post. Can you PLEASE share it again? Thanks in advance!

Karen Loase said...

Hi Lani,
Sure, here it is:
http://kloasesecondhelpings.blogspot.com/2009/12/blueberry-crumb-bars.html
Karen